Considering a locum tenens anesthesia provider? CPR, Inc. is the RIGHT choice for your organization! Since CPR, Inc. manages the staffing of facilities, we understand everything that is incurred when utilizing locum tenens. CPR, Inc. will always look at the costs and will provide you with the most talented anesthesia provider for your facility at the optimal cost. CPR, Inc. will search for an anesthesia provider within the closest proximity to help keep the costs down.
When to Use a Locum Tenens:
- When a practice is unattended due to a provider's illness, continuing medical education, maternity leave, or vacation.
- When extra coverage is needed during peak periods.
- To reduce unnecessary overhead and eliminate the need to hire a fulltime provider.
- When implementing a new service so you do not have to spend money or time to recruit a fulltime provider until you know the service is viable.
- When there are delays in finding a provider to a fulltime position.
Benefits of Locum Tenens from CPR, Inc. to:
- Prevent loss of revenue from unscheduled absences.
- Increase OR utilization.
- Provide an immediate solution to a vacancy.
- Allow both provider and organization to see how well they work together before a full-time commitment is made. Sometimes called a “working interview”.
- Ensure continuity of high-quality care.
- Control staffing costs by reducing the need for FTEs during peak seasons.
- Reimburse provider on a weekly basis. You’ll never have to worry about a provider leaving due to not getting paid.
- Assist with credentialing.
- Provide malpractice insurance with tail coverage.